Terms & Conditions
We recommend reading the following terms and conditions before using our online store. If you continue to shop on our SWY Brand online shop, you know and accept all the general terms and conditions.SWY Brand d.o.o.reserves the right to change the conditions in the SWY Brand online shop at any time. All changes are legally binding to customers and the SWY brand d.o.o., so we recommend that you regularly review the terms of the agreement.
The general terms and conditions of the SWY Brand online shop are drawn up in accordance with
with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1). The SWY Brand online store is an information system intended for the presentation and sale of products to the user. It is managed by SWY Brand d.o.o., hereinafter referred to as supplier / shop / SWY Brand. The user is the person who uses our system, i.e. the customer in the online shop. When registering in the online shop, the user gets a username that is the same as his e-mail address, which she determines in her profile and password. The user's username and password are uniquely determined and linked to the entered data. After registration, the visitor becomes a user and acquires the right to purchase. The General Terms and Conditions concern the operation of the SWY Brand Online Shop, your rights and the business relationship between the provider and the customer.
The SWY Brand online store is managed by the company:
Registration number: 8686726000
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo
BIC / Swift: BAKOSI2XXXX
IBAN: SI56 1010 0005 8605 261
SSR: 2020/24698 (Court of Capodistria )
The buyer is bound by the general conditions in force at the time of purchase (online order). At the time of the order, the user is reminded of the general conditions of the contract and confirms his knowledge by placing the order.
The provider undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
- Company identity (company name and registered office, registration number).
company address (e-mail, telephone).
- Essential characteristics of the goods (including sales services, warranties)and the validity period of the provided information.
- Availability of products (every item offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time).
- Terms of product delivery or service performance (and method, place and approximate delivery date).
- All prices, which must be clearly and unequivocally determined, must be clearly displayed, whether they already include taxes and transport costs and other duties, as well as the validity period of this information.
- The method of payment and delivery or fulfillment, and the validity period of this information.
- Time validity of the offer
- The term within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal (description of the right of withdrawal pursuant to Article 43c ZVPot; in cases where the consumer has no right of withdrawal pursuant to Article 43c ZVPot, is explicitly informed
- Explanation of the complaints procedure, including all contact details or customer service.
- By logging into the SWY Brand online shop by e-mail, the visitor becomes a member of the SWY Brand online shop. Thus, the member (hereinafter also the user) acquires the right to purchase in the SWY Brand online shop. When registering in the SWY Brand online shop, the visitor gets a username that matches his e-mail address and a password. The username and password of a SWY brand member are unambiguously determined and linked to the entered data. Registration is also possible during the purchase process.
- Use of Personal Information
1.1 Order Processing and Fulfillment: We use the personal information you provide to process your orders your purchases, and deliver them to your preferred shipping address. This includes communicating with you about your order status and providing necessary updates.
1.2 Customer Support: We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, provide customer support, and address any issues you may have with our products or services.
1.3 Marketing Communications: With your consent, we may send you promotional emails or newsletters about our products, special offers, abandoned checkouts or upcoming events. You can opt out of receiving such communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails or contacting us directly.
1.4 Legal Compliance: We may use and disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests. This includes protecting our rights, privacy, safety, and property, as well as those of our customers and the public.
Orders are placed via the Internet 24 hours a day, every day of the year. The consumer chooses and orders the products in the online store, classified under categories.
Ordering in our online shop is easy and safe..
You can purchase in the SWY Brand store in five steps: choose the product or products and add them to the cart, review the cart, enter your account and delivery information, select the delivery and payment method and confirm the order. Your order will then be shipped as soon as possible.
- usually: 2-5 business days upon receipt of payment
- with heavier workload *: 2-15 working days after receipt of payment
* Black Friday, big discounts
Shipping: See price list (VAT included)
Packaging = free
By scrolling through the Cart, you will see a list of products that have been added to the cart. By clicking the View Cart button, you can see the products in the cart and the total amount of the order (excluding the shipping cost); here, you can enter the discount code in the Coupon Code field and click ENTER COUPON. By clicking on Completion of purchase or Checkout, you will move to the last step to complete the order. First, you enter the payer's information (name, surname, company name, if you want an invoice for a company, select the country, enter the street, postal code, city, telephone and email address). Then you choose whether you want your order to be delivered to another address, if you don't want to, the products will be delivered to the address that you entered for the invoice. You can enter your notes in the Order Notes field. Under the Your order tab, you can also choose the delivery method and the payment method. By clicking on the BUY NOW button, you agree to our terms and conditions.
After submitting the order, the buyer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been accepted. It lists the products and quantities selected by the buyer. About a possible change to the order or cancellation, the buyer must inform the provider about this via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, where he must also indicate the purchase number, which is mentioned in the e-mail about the purchase.
After placing the order, you will receive a notification by e-mail, "Your order from...", with which we confirm the receipt of the order in the queue. You usually receive an email notification within 5 minutes, but this time may be extended due to different settings of email clients.
The photos of the products are symbolic and do not guarantee the characteristics of the products (especially in terms of colour deviation). The provider does not commit the correctness and completeness of the information on the pages of the online shop (textual material or image).
SWY brand reserves the right to cancel the order if the item is no longer in stock or the prices are incorrect, which could happen during the insertion of functions on the site. In this case, you will be informed about it as soon as possible. In case of ambiguity, verification of data or guarantee of correct delivery, you will be contacted on the telephone number you entered when ordering.
We will prepare the products and send them to your address within the agreed time. You will also be informed via e-mail with the notification "Your order has been concluded". If you have ordered products that cannot be delivered within the promised deadline for unforeseen reasons, we will inform you of the new deadline added by telephone or to your email address.
The customer can also be informed by e-mail of updated information regarding the delivery of the items. If the delivery time is too long and the buyer does not want to wait, the buyer has the right to cancel their entire order by reporting it to email@example.com or by phone. The company will reimburse the buyer for the funds already paid. Based on the customer's request, shipping the available items or cancelling the entire order is possible. If the supplier confirms the availability of the items ordered by two weeks from the order date, SWY brand will cancel the order due to the lack of availability of the item. From the day of cancellation, the order is no longer valid. SWY Brand assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from longer delivery times or from the non-delivery of items that SWY Brand does not have in its warehouse. On the other hand, SWY brand assumes full responsibility in the event of neglect or errors caused by the company's employees.
SWY Brand prepares, ships, or prepares the item for personal pick-up within the agreed time frame and informs the customer by e-mail or SMS. With an e-mail, SWY Brand also informs the customer about the contract cancellation policy, where he can go in the event of late delivery and where he can go in case of a complaint. SWY Brand does not receive SMS notification messages on the preparation and shipment of shipments (DPD,DHL ), so customers are invited not to reply to SMS messages but to contact us by email or by phone)
If the buyer decides to cancel an order in preparation time, he must notify the seller immediately on the general assistance telephone number +386 40 203 135 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the order happens to have already been shipped, the buyer refuses delivery to the courier.
The purchase contract with the provider and the buyer is concluded when the provider confirms the order. From then on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the supplier and the buyer. Prices are subject to change and are subject to change without notice. If the price of the item changes during the order processing, we will inform the buyer. In any case, the supplier will do its best to provide the buyer with a lower price or offer a solution that meets their mutual satisfaction. Otherwise, SWY brand reserves the right to withdraw from the contract and return the purchase price to the customer. The sales contract (i.e. the first electronic order status message) is in electronic form, stored on the SWY Brand server, and accessible to the customer. Contracts on the website www.swybrand.com are concluded only in the Slovenian language.
SWY Brand d.o.o. is not responsible for any errors (grammatical, typographical and other) in relation to the price of the items. In case of possible errors, the customer will be notified..
If you want to order by call, please call us on +386 40 203 135, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3 pm. We will need the same information as online ordering when ordering by phone. When ordering by call, you can choose to pay by proforma invoice.
Our offer's products are carefully selected and represent top quality in their sector. The items are printed with the transfer technique at 190 ° C, so we recommend ironing on the back of the print. The washing temperature must not exceed 30 ° C. It also helps to turn the garment inside out before washing. Dry cleaning and the use of harsh detergents are not appropriate. Drying should be done at normal temperatures, and do not expose the goods to direct sunlight. Tumble drying is not recommended! The use of bleach is not appropriate.
The following payment methods are available in the online shop:
- Payment upon receipt (surcharge 0.79eu)
- Payment with PayPal or credit card payment via the PayPal online system,
which allows secure payment with credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro and American Express). The customer does not need to create their own PayPal user account to use credit cards. The PayPal payment system is considered to be one of the safest payment systems in the world ** After receiving payment based on the offer / proforma invoice, the order continues to be processed.
After delivery of the ordered items, SWY Brand also sends the invoice to the customer's email address.
The invoice includes the breakdown of the price and all costs relating to the purchase, as well as a communication of the right to withdraw from the contract.
The buyer must verify the data's correctness before placing the order. Subsequent objections to the correctness of the invoices issued are not taken into consideration
All prices on the website are in euros and include VAT unless the website specifically states otherwise. The reduced price is the regular reduced price at which the presented product is sold for a fixed or indefinite period.
All prices in the online shop are product prices and do not include shipping costs. The prices are valid when the order is placed and do not have a predetermined validity. The prices are valid in case of payment with the payment methods indicated above, under the conditions indicated above.
Despite our best efforts to provide the most current and accurate information, pricing information may be inaccurate. In this case, or if the price of the item changes during the order processing, SWY Brand d.o.o. allows the buyer to withdraw from the purchase. Funds paid with gift cards, bonuses and pro forma invoices are not reimbursed. Gift certificates and discount bonus codes cannot be exchanged for cash. Discounts and coupons are generally only added together if otherwise indicated!
When paying by credit or debit card, the following conditions also apply:
- The payer (user account information) must be the same person or organisation as the payment or credit card holder.
If the data of the payer on the account and the person on the payment or credit card do not match, the supplier reserves the right to cancel the order.
- After confirming receipt of the order, it is impossible to change the order's content either—the final amount of the contract, except in exceptional cases with the approval of the tenderer.
The discount code or promotional code offers various advantages for purchasing through the SWY Brand online shop. You can find the active code on the title page of the advertisement, in the SWY Brand email of the online shop or in other media. The code offers a variety of benefits, from a variety of gifts to discounts. Any code is always limited in time but must be used within a limited time. Otherwise, it is invalid. If the customer uses the discount code or subsequently cancels the order with the code used of his own free will, he is no longer entitled to a new advantage from this code.
Discount codes do not add up and do not apply to products on sale unless otherwise indicated.
USE OF THE DISCOUNT CODE:
- Select the items you want to buy and put them in the cart. After adding items to your cart, continue by clicking the Checkout button. Enter your personal data and select the delivery method, specify the delivery address and select the payment method.
- In the same step, click Have a coupon? Click here to enter the code and enter the discount code in the Coupon Code field and confirm the insertion by clicking on the Insert Coupon button.
- When you enter the discount code, the value of the discount code is automatically subtracted from the price of your order. The amount that has yet to be paid remains.
- The discount code can also be a one-time one, meaning you can only use it once.
- In principle, a combination of different benefits (discount code, promotional code and bonus) within the same order is impossible. The order delivery can be processed more efficiently.
All items in the SWY Brand Online Shop have availability information. Availability data is valid for business days.
The user can cancel the placed order at no additional cost until the electronic message relating to the shipment of the goods is received. Order cancellation can only be made at email@example.com.
At the time of cancellation, the user must provide the following information:
name and surname of the buyer,
Buyer's address In case of non-delivery of the products from the order, the supplier reserves the right to cancel the order if the customer does not respond to the supplier's message.
Before this, the supplier will inform the customer by e-mail and/or contact him on the telephone number provided when placing the order. If the customer does not respond within ten (10) working days, the supplier can cancel the order sent. Customers who have previously paid for their order by bank transfer, Moneta, Pay Pal or credit card will be refunded within five (5) business days of cancelling the order.
According to Article 43 of the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot) (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 98/04), the consumer has the right to notify the company of contracts concluded at a distance or outside the premises commercial within 14 days of receipt of the goods *. (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to withdraw from the contract without having to justify their decision. In this case, the consumer is burdened only by the direct cost of returning the goods. In the event of a Company error in packaging or damage to the product, the shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the company. In any case, the consumer must attach a completed Return Form. Upon receipt of the goods, the company returns all payments made in accordance with the law to the consumer. Refunds will be made as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after receipt of the returned goods.
SWY Brand d.o.o.
Sermino 75 b
As indicated in point 7 of article 43. As of the ZVPot, it is impossible to return open underwear, linings and protective masks for hygienic reasons.
* Merchandise must be as received - unwashed, undamaged, with tags and in original packaging
In case of advance payment, the supplier is not liable from the moment of collection of the shipments, with the ordered products, to the delivery service (GLS) for cases of physical damage, destruction or loss of the shipment, as well as in case of lack of content in the shipment or if the shipment shows signs of opening (the packaging has visible damage). In all these cases, the user must initiate a complaint procedure with Pošta Slovenije, i.e. bring the shipment to the nearest post office in the same condition it was received, without adding or removing anything and filling in the complaint report. It also informs the supplier via the contact email email@example.com or by phone at +386 40 203 135.
Warranty claims and other consumer rights (Article 81)
(1) In case of non-conformity of the goods, the consumer, who has informed the seller about the non-conformity of the goods, is entitled to:
- 1. requires the seller to establish the conformity of the goods free of charge;
-2. requests a reduction of the purchase price in proportion to the non-conformity or withdraws from the sales contract and requests a refund of the amount paid.
(2) The consumer may withhold payment of the remaining part of the purchase price or a part of this remaining part of the purchase price until the seller fulfills his obligation from this section. The consumer asserts this right with a statement informing the seller of his decision.
(3) In any case, the consumer also has the right to demand compensation from the seller for damages, and in particular reimbursement of the costs of materials, spare parts, work, transfer and transport of goods that arise as a result of asserting a warranty claim from the first paragraph of this article.
Establishment of comformity
(1) The consumer may request the seller to establish the conformity of the goods free of charge within a reasonable period from the moment he informs the seller of the non-conformity, which is not longer than 30 days, without significant inconvenience for the consumer, taking into account in particular the nature of the goods and the purpose for which the consumer needs the goods.
(2) The deadline from the previous paragraph can be extended to the shortest time necessary to complete the repair or replacement, but for a maximum of 15 days. The nature and complexity of the goods, the nature and severity of the non-conformity and the effort required to complete the repair or replacement shall be taken into account in determining the extended period. The seller informs the consumer about the number of days for the extension of the deadline and the reasons for its extension before the expiry of the deadline from the previous paragraph.
(3) It is considered that the conformity of the goods is established free of charge, if the seller also bears the payment of the necessary costs incurred in establishing the conformity of the goods, in particular shipping, transportation, work or material costs.
(4) In order to establish the conformity of the goods, the consumer can choose between the repair of the goods and the replacement of the goods with new flawless goods, unless: - the fulfillment of the selected warranty claim is impossible or - the fulfillment of the selected warranty claim disproportionate costs for the seller compared to another warranty claim, taking into account all the circumstances.
(5) The circumstances from the second indent of the previous paragraph are in particular the value that the goods would have if they were not non-conforming, the significance of the non-conformity and the possibility that the consumer would significant inconveniences are provided by another warranty claim.
(6) The seller may reject the consumer's warranty claim to establish the conformity of the goods, if repair and replacement are not possible or if it would cause him disproportionate costs, taking into account all the circumstances, including those from the previous paragraph.
(7) When in order to establish conformity, the necessary repair or replacement of the goods to make the consumer goods available to the seller. When it is necessary to replace the goods to establish conformity, the seller takes back the replaced goods at his own expense.
(8) When the goods, which were installed in accordance with their nature and purpose before the non-conformity became apparent, for the purpose of repairing or replacing the goods remove, the obligation to repair or replace the goods also includes the removal of the non-conforming goods and the installation of the replacement or repaired goods, or the covering of the costs of this removal and new installation.
(9) The consumer does not have to pay for the normal use of the replaced goods in the period before the replacement.
Reduction of the purchase price and withdrawal from the sales contract
(1) The consumer may request a proportional reduction of the purchase price or withdraw from the sales contract in any of the following cases:- rejected the consumer's warranty claim for the establishment of conformity of the goods in accordance with the sixth paragraph of the previous article; - the non-conformity exists even though the seller tried to establish conformity; - the nature of the non-conformity is so serious that it justifies an immediate proportional reduction of the purchase price or withdrawal from the sales contract, or - the seller is stated or it is clear from the circumstances that the seller will not establish the conformity of the goods within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience for the consumer.
(2) Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the consumer may withdraw from the sales contract and demand the return of the amount paid if the non-conformity appears in less than 30 days from the delivery of the goods.
(3) If the consumer requests a proportional reduction of the purchase price, the reduction of the purchase price is proportional to the decrease in the value of the goods received by the consumer, compared to the value that the goods would have if they were compliant.
(4 ) Withdrawal from the sales contract is asserted by the consumer with a statement informing the seller of the decision to withdraw from the sales contract.
(5) When the non-conformity concerns only a part of the goods supplied on the basis of the sales contract and there is a reason to withdraw from the sales contract in in accordance with the first or second paragraph of this article, the consumer may withdraw from the contract in relation to these goods and any other goods he acquired together with the non-conforming goods, if the consumer cannot reasonably be expected to keep only the goods that are in conformity.
(6) When the consumer withdraws from the sales contract, the consumer returns the goods to the seller at the seller's expense.
(7) The consumer cannot withdraw from the sales contract if the non-conformity is only insignificant. The seller bears the burden of proof as to whether the non-conformity is insignificant.
Notification of non-conformity and inspection of the goods
(1) The consumer can exercise his rights in relation to the non-conformity if he notifies the seller of the non-conformity within two months from the date on which the non-conformity was established.
(2) In the notice of non-conformity, the consumer describes the non-conformity in detail.
(3) The consumer can notify the seller of the non-conformity in person, for which the seller issues a certificate, or sends it to the store where the goods were purchased, or communicates it to the seller's representative, with whom concluded a sales contract.
(4) The consumer allows the seller to inspect the goods, which the consumer claims are non-conforming.
The buyer must verify the invoice data's correctness and notify the seller of any errors within eight (8) days of receipt. Subsequent complaints should be taken into consideration. Your credit card will be charged directly upon order confirmation. The amount that will be charged to your card may differ from the amount indicated on our site, as it depends on the surcharges or fees of the card issuer (and/or card provider) applied during the transaction process.
We are not responsible for fees associated with changes in exchange rates and surcharges set by your bank or any additional fees for foreign currency transactions charged by the card issuer if EUR is not the currency in which the credit card issuer issues invoices.
SWY Brand d.o.o. undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the user in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and ZVOP-1. Everything is detailed
The SWY brand will contact the user via remote means of communication only if the user does not explicitly object to this and in accordance with the provisions of ZEKom-1.
The provider's advertising emails will contain the following components:
- They will be marked clearly and unambiguously as advertisements.
- The sender of the SWY brand will be clearly visible.
Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such, and the participation conditions will be clearly defined.
- The method to unsubscribe from receiving advertisements will be clearly presented.
- The providers will explicitly respect the users wish not to receive advertising messages.
- SWY Brand advertising messages will be clearly visible and clearly separated from games and competitions Copyright
The SWY Brand online shop is owned by SWY Brand d.o.o., all rights reserved. The website's content may contain material whose copyrights may also be owned by third parties. Therefore, any transmission of information from the website is permitted only with the owner's prior written consent. We reserve the right to change the terms without notice. SWY Disclaimer
The brand makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its website is up-to-date and correct. However, the characteristics of the items, the delivery time, or the price can change so quickly that the supplier cannot correct the information on the website. In this case, the supplier will notify the customer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the contract or replace the ordered item. The supplier has the option of withdrawing
from the contract only if a manifest error is ascertained (Article 46 of the Slovenian Civil Code). An apparent defect is considered a defect of the essential characteristics of the article, and all mistakes that are considered decisive according to the uses of the shop or the intention of the customers and which the supplier would not confirm or conclude the contract in case of knowledge. This also includes obvious pricing errors
The provider complies with applicable consumer protection legislation and makes every effort to fulfil its duty to ensure an effective complaint-handling system. Complaints can be sent by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the address: SWY Brand d.o.o., Verdijeva ulica 1, 6000 Koper, Slovenia. The appeal procedure is confidential. SWY Brand d.o.o. is aware that an essential characteristic of consumer disputes is the disproportion between the economic value of the complaint and the time and costs incurred for resolving the dispute, which also constitutes the main obstacle to the consumer's failure to bring the dispute to court. Therefore, SWY Brand endeavours to the best of its ability to amicably resolve any disputes. The supplier must confirm within five working days that he has received the complaint, inform the user of the time necessary to deal with it and keep him informed of the progress of the procedure.
Following the legal regulations of SWY Brand, d.o.o. does not recognise any out-of-court consumer dispute resolution provider competent for resolving consumer disputes that may be initiated by the consumer under the Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution Act. SWY Brand d.o.o., which is a supplier of goods and services, allows online commerce in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia and publishes on its website an electronic link to the online platform for the resolution of consumer disputes (SRPS).
This regulation derives from the Law on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, Regulation (EU) no. Regulation (EC) n. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online resolution of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) no. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
Help and further questions
For all your questions, we are available via
email email@example.com or by phone on +386 40 203 135, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm.